友情提示:如果本网页打开太慢或显示不完整,请尝试鼠标右键“刷新”本网页!阅读过程发现任何错误请告诉我们,谢谢!! 报告错误
小说一起看 返回本书目录 我的书架 我的书签 TXT全本下载 进入书吧 加入书签

著迷英语900句-第20章

按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!



园去;
ALI: Did you have a good time? 你玩得开不开心?
MR。YAMAMOTO: Yes; thank you; Ali。 Is this your mother; Ali? 很开心; 谢谢你; 阿里。 这位是
不是你母亲?
ALI: Yes; it is。 Mommy; I told you about this man。。。 是的。 妈; 我跟你讲过这个人。。。
MRS。NIKZAD: His name is Mr。 Yamamoto; Ali。 Be polite。 阿里; 他叫山本先生。 礼貌一点。
ALI: How do you know his name; Mommy? 妈; 你怎么知道他的名字?
MRS。NIKZAD: Because many of my friends have told me about him and his excellent shop。 It’s nice
to meet you; Mr。
Yamamoto。 Our name is Nikzad。 因为我有很多朋友曾经跟我谈过他以及他经营得很不错的商店。
很高兴认识你; 山本先生, 敝姓尼克萨德。
MR。YAMAMOTO: How do you do; Mrs。 Nikzad? 尼克萨德太太你好。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Your son helped me find my way around the Fair。令郎帮我在万博会附近找到路。
ALI: Are you famous; Mr。 Yamamoto? How come? 山本先生; 你是不是很出名? 为什么你会出
名呢?
MR。YAMAMOTO: Because I have lived in this neighborhood a long time。因为我住在这附近很久了。
ALI: But that isn’t enough; is it? 但是这还是不够; 对不对?
MR。YAMAMOTO: You have to answer that question for yourself。 这个问题你得要自己答覆。
ALI: No。 不;
ALI: You have to do something special to be famous。 一个人必须作某种很特殊的事情才会出名;
ALI: You have to kill a dragon。 他必须杀死一条龙。
MR。YAMAMOTO: I’ve never done that。 I have seen many and fought with a few。 But to my
knowledge I haven’t killed any yet。 我倒没有杀过龙。 我看过不少龙; 还有几次和龙打斗; 不过
据我所知; 我还没杀死过龙。
CUSTOMER: Excuse me; do you have any lettuce? 老板; 对不起; 有没有萵苣?
ALI: Wow; have you ever。。。? 哇! 你曾经。。。
MRS。NIKZAD: Mr。 Yamamoto is a busy man。 Perhaps; Ali; 山本先生很忙; 说不定阿里;
MRS。NIKZAD: we have already taken too much of his time。 我们已经打扰他太久了。
MR。YAMAMOTO: I’ll be with you in a moment。 我马上来。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Not at all; Mrs。 Nikzad。 If I don’t have enough time; it is because I am old; not
because I am busy。一点也不; 尼克萨德太太。 就算我时间不够; 那是由于我老了; 并不是因为我

着迷英语900 句
事情忙。 
ALI: I don’t understand。 我不懂。
MRS。NIKZAD: Mr。 Yamamoto is very wise。 When you have lived a little longer; you will
understand。 山本先生是个很聪明的人。 当你长大一点以后; 你就会懂得了。
ALI: I want to understand now。 我现在就要懂。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Then you must visit me again。 那么你必须再来看我。
ALI: Can I? I mean; may I? 我能吗? 我是说; 我可以再来拜访你吗?
MRS。FARIAS: When is Michael coming to pick you up? 麦可几点钟来接你?
JOANA: He said seven。 Would you get the door please; Mama? 他说七点。 妈; 请您开门好吗?
MRS。FARIAS: Hello; Michael。 How are you? 麦可; 你好吗?
MICHAEL: Fine; thank you; Mrs。 Farias。 And you? 很好; 谢谢法瑞斯太太; 您呢?
MRS。FARIAS: Well; as a matter of fact; 哦; 事实上;
MRS。FARIAS: I’m not feeling very well today。 我今天有一点不舒服。
MICHAEL: What’s the matter? 怎么了?
MRS。FARIAS: Oh; I’m sure that it’s nothing serious。 Joana; Michael’s here! 噢; 我相信并不严重。
琼娜; 麦可来了。
JOANA: Hi; Michael。 嗨; 麦可。
MICHAEL: Hi; you look great! 嗨; 你今天可真漂亮!
JOANA: Thank you。 谢谢。
MRS。FARIAS: Will you two please excuse me? I have some things to do in the kitchen。 二位失陪了;
我厨房里还有一点事。
MICHAEL: Certainly。 What’s up? 不要客气。 什么事情?
JOANA: I have some exciting news。 我有一个令人兴奋的消息。
MICHAEL: What is it? 什么消息?
MICHAEL: I hope you aren’t going back home。 你不会是就要回国了吧?
JOANA: No。 Right now I can’t think of any place I’d rather be than here。 But。。。 没有; 我现在除了
这里以外; 想不出任何更喜欢的地方。 但是。。。
MICHAEL: What is it; then? 到底什么事情嘛?
JOANA: How would you like to go to Brazil for two years?你有没有兴趣到巴西去住两年?
MICHAEL: What? How? With whom? 什么? 怎么去? 和谁去?
JOANA: The Brazilian Pavilion is holding an art competition。 巴西馆要举办艺术比赛。
JOANA: The person who wins gets a grant to study and paint anywhere in Brazil。 赢的人获得奖学
金; 可以到巴西任何一个地方读书或画画。
MICHAEL: Really? How do you apply? 真的!? 怎么申请?
JOANA: All you have to do is submit a painting to the Brazilian Pavilion by December 1。 You’ll love
Brazil。 I’ll show you all the sights。 We’ll have a wonderful time。 只要在十二月一号之前把一幅画送
到巴西馆就可以。 你一定会非常喜欢巴西的; 我会带你去看所有的名胜; 我们会玩得非常愉快。
MICHAEL: Hold on。 I can enter。 That doesn’t mean I’ll win。慢一点。 我可以参加; 但是不一定会赢。
JOANA: Michael; no one else has a chance! 麦可; 别人都不可能得胜。
MICHAEL: Oh; come on。 噢; 算了!
JOANA: No; really。 不; 我是说真的。
JOANA: Name one modern artist whose paintings are better than yours。 你说; 哪一个现代艺术家

着迷英语900 句
的画比你的画好?
JOANA: Name one artist whose paintings the judges could possibly like more than yours。 除了你的
画以外; 评判还会更喜欢谁的画? 你说。
MICHAEL: It’s nice to have someone who believes in you。 有一个人对我有信心; 我感到很欣慰。
MICHAEL: Too bad you’re not one of the judges。 可惜你不是评审之一。
JOANA: Which picture are you going to send in? 你要送哪一幅画去?
MICHAEL: I don’t know。 I’ll have to do something newsomething totally newsomething
spectacular。 我不知道。我必须要有新的创作──一些全新的作品;──一些惊人的作品。
MICHAEL: Dear Mama; 亲爱的妈妈:
MICHAEL: I can’t believe it! 真难以置信!
MICHAEL: I’ll be home in a couple of weeks。 再两个星期我就要回家了;
MICHAEL: This has been the greatest vacation I’ve ever had。 这是我有生以来最愉快的假期。
MICHAEL: My English is pretty good now。 I can understand almost everything except on the
phone。 我的英文现在很
不错; 除了在电话中; 我几乎什么都可以听得懂。
MICHAEL: I’ve made many new friends and learned lots of new things。 我认识了很多新朋友; 也
学到了很多新的知识;
MICHAEL: For example; Mama; believe it or not; some Americans spend more hours watching TV。
than working at their
jobs。 譬如; 妈; 相信不? 有些美国人看电视的时间比上班工作的时间还要多。
MICHAEL: It’s true! 是真的!
MICHAEL: I read it in an American paper。 我是从报纸上看到的。
MICHAEL: I called the Monteros last week。 我上个星期拜访了蒙特若家;
MICHAEL: They were very happy to see me。 他们看到我很高兴。
MICHAEL: You’re right。 They have a daughter my age。 您说得对; 他们有一个女儿和我一样年纪;
MICHAEL: She is happily married; has two children; and sends her regards。 她已婚;
返回目录 上一页 下一页 回到顶部 0 0
未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
温馨提示: 温看小说的同时发表评论,说出自己的看法和其它小伙伴们分享也不错哦!发表书评还可以获得积分和经验奖励,认真写原创书评 被采纳为精评可以获得大量金币、积分和经验奖励哦!