友情提示:如果本网页打开太慢或显示不完整,请尝试鼠标右键“刷新”本网页!阅读过程发现任何错误请告诉我们,谢谢!! 报告错误
小说一起看 返回本书目录 我的书架 我的书签 TXT全本下载 进入书吧 加入书签

著迷英语900句-第18章

按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!



MIGUEL: To make a long story short; Michael’s old girlfriend fell in love with Pedro。 长话短说;
麦可以前的女朋友与佩德罗相爱了。
MARTA: Oh。 噢;
MARTA: That sounds like Pedro。 听起来就像是佩德罗干的。
MIGUEL: No; it wasn’t exactly Pedro’s fault; but Michael wouldn’t speak to him after that。 不; 这
不完全是佩德罗的过失,但是从那个时候起; 麦可就不愿意和他说话了。
MARTA: That’s understandable。 那是可以瞭解的。
MIGUEL: Maybe。 But it’s a shame。 也许。 不过; 我总觉得那是很丢人的。
MARTA: Well; Michael is sensitive。 That’s why he’s so charming。 嗯; 麦可就是敏感一点; 所以
才那么令人着迷。
MIGUEL: Yes; but now that Michael is seeing Joana; I hope he’ll forgive Pedro。不错; 但是麦可既
然和琼娜在谈恋爱; 我希望他会原谅佩德罗。
MARTA: You don’t have to worry about Pedro。 你用不着替佩德罗担忧。
MIGUEL: I know; but I think a good friendship deserves a second chance。 我知道; 但是我认为深
厚的友情应该有言归于好的机会。
MARTA: So do I; but。。。 我也这样觉得; 不过。。。
MIGUEL: And Pedro needs his old friend。 He’s very lonely。 尔且佩德罗需要他的老朋友; 他非常

着迷英语900 句
孤单。
MARTA: Lonely? Every time I see him he’s with a different woman。 孤单? 每次我看到他都和不
同的女孩子在一起。
MR。NIKZAD: Captain; would you tell me who is responsible for catching the thieves? I’d like to
thank him personally。
警长; 您可不可以告诉我; 逮捕那些贼的人是谁? 我想亲自向他道谢。
CAPT。JAMISON: You know him。 你认识他的。
MR。NIKZAD: I do? 真的?
CAPT。JAMISON: But I must ask you not to tell anyone who he is。 不过; 我必须请你不要告诉任
何人他是谁;
CAPT。JAMISON: He’s one of our undercover men。 他是我们的一个便衣警员。
MR。NIKZAD: Certainly。 那当然!
CAPT。JAMISON: Sergeant O’Neill。 Would you step into my office? 欧尼尔警官; 请到我的办公
室来一下。
BILL: Captain? 什么事; 警长?
MR。NIKZAD: Mr。 O’Neill。 The ice cream vendor! I don’t believe it。 Ali was right。 欧尼尔先生; 那
个冰淇淋贩! 我真想不到!原来阿里是对的!
CAPT。JAMISON: Who was right? 谁对了?
MR。NIKZAD: My son; Ali。 我的儿子阿里。
MR。NIKZAD: He never stops talking about Mr。 O’Neill。 他一天到晚都在讲欧尼尔先生。
“MR。NIKZAD: He always says; ““Mr。 O’Neill is a secret agent。”““ 他总是说: 「欧尼尔先生是个
密探。」
CAPT。JAMISON: Sergeant; you didn’t say anything to the boy; did you? 警官; 你该没有对那个小
孩说什么吧?
MR。NIKZAD: Captain; I’m sure he didn’t have to。 Ali is very。。。 what is the word in English。。。
imaginative。 警长; 我相
信他用不着说。 阿里这孩子非常。。。 英文怎么讲。。。 想像力很丰富。
MR。NIKZAD: He enjoys pretending to be you; Sergeant。 You are his hero。 警官; 你是他心目中的
英雄; 他崇拜你; 很喜欢学你。
BILL: He’s a fine boy。 他是个好孩子。
MR。NIKZAD: And he loves talking to you about baseball。 他也很喜欢和你谈棒球。
MR。NIKZAD: He keeps trying to learn; 他一直试着学;
MR。NIKZAD: but I don’t know how to play; so I can’t teach him。 可是我不会玩; 所以就没办法教他。
MR。NIKZAD: But tell me Sergeant; how did you know those three were thieves? 那么; 警官请你
告诉我; 你怎么知道那叁个人是强盗?
BILL: I suspected something right away。 我一开始就起疑心。
BILL: They kept walking back and forth in front of the bank。 他们在银行的门口一直走来走去;
BILL: After watching them for three days; I knew something was going to happen soon。 在注意他们
叁天以后; 我就知道不久即会有事情发生了。
MR。NIKZAD: Why did you wait three days before acting? 你为什么要等叁天才采取行动呢?
BILL: We needed more proof; 因为我们需要更多的证据;
BILL: so I started noting their movements carefully。 I sold ice cream right under their noses。 所以我

着迷英语900 句
开始细心地观察他们的行踪。 我就在他们的跟前卖冰淇淋。
MR。NIKZAD: I am impressed; Sergeant; impressed and grateful。 But what a shame。 Ali can never
know he was right。我真钦佩你; 警官; 钦佩又感激。 但是; 真可惜; 阿里永远不会知道他是对的。
HUSSEIN: Ali! Did you hear? There was a robbery at Dad’s bank! 阿里! 你知不知道? 爸爸的银
行被人抢劫!
ALI: Wow! Did they take a lot of money? 哇! 他们抢了很多钱吗?
HUSSEIN: No。 Some undercover policemen at the Fair caught the thieves。 没有; 万博会有便衣警
察把强盗抓到了。
ALI: I bet Mr。 O’Neill did it! 我想一定是欧尼尔先生抓的;
ALI: When I grow up; I want to be a secret agent like Mr。 O’Neill。 我长大了以后; 我要当密探; 就
像欧尼尔先生一样。
HUSSEIN: Ali; Mr。 O’Neill is an ice cream vendor! 阿里; 欧尼尔先生是冰淇淋摊贩!
PEDRO: It’s been a long time。 好久不见了。
MICHAEL: Yes; it has。 是的; 很久不见了。
PEDRO: How have you been? 你好吗?
MICHAEL: Much better since I spoke to you last。 比上次和你讲话时好多了。
PEDRO: You know; Michael; I’m sorry about。。。 我要告诉你; 麦可; 我很抱歉关于。。。
MICHAEL: You don’t have to be。 不用道歉。
PEDRO: Then why are you still angry? Anyway; I am sorry。 那么你为什么还生气? 不管怎么样;
我是很遗憾。
MICHAEL: I am; too。 I thought we were friends。 我也是; 我想我们是好朋友。
PEDRO: We were。 是的; 我们是好朋友。
MICHAEL: How’s Marian? 玛丽安她好吗?
PEDRO: I don’t know。 我不知道。
PEDRO: I haven’t seen her for almost three years。 我已经快叁年没有看到她了。
MICHAEL: Didn’t she stay with you? 她没有跟你在一起吗?
PEDRO: No。 I saw her for a few weeks; and then she left。 she went to Florida。 没有; 我们交往了几
个星期; 她就离开了。 她到佛罗里达州去了。
MICHAEL: Haven’t you kept in touch? 你们没有保持联络吗?
PEDRO: No。 There was no reason to。 没有; 没有这个必要;
PEDRO: I was happy to see her go。 我很高兴她走了。
MICHAEL: Then why did you。。。 那么你为什么要。。。
PEDRO: Now wait a minute; Michael。 慢着; 麦可。
PEDRO: I didn’t go looking for her。 我不会去找她的;
PEDRO: She came to me。 过去是她找上门来的。
PEDRO: Michael。 It’s over。 I’m sorry。 What more can I say? Let’s have a beer and forget the whole
thing。 麦可; 事情已经结束了; 我很抱歉; 我还能说什么? 让我们喝杯啤酒去。 将这所有事情都
忘掉吧!
MICHAEL: Hello; Pedro。 How have you been? 佩德罗你好; 最近怎么样?
PEDRO: Okay; Michael。 It’s been a long time。 还不错; 麦可; 好久不见。
MICHAEL: Are you still interested in photography? 你仍然对摄影有兴趣吗?
PEDRO: Yes; and I’ve done a lot of new things。 e on; I’ll tell you about them。 是的; 而且我还

着迷英语900 句
作了很多新的尝试。 来;让我来告诉你。
MICHAEL: How’s your mother? I’ve missed her。 你妈妈好吗? 我真想念她。
MICHAEL: She’s fine。 她很好;
MICHAEL: She’ll be gl
返回目录 上一页 下一页 回到顶部 0 0
未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
温馨提示: 温看小说的同时发表评论,说出自己的看法和其它小伙伴们分享也不错哦!发表书评还可以获得积分和经验奖励,认真写原创书评 被采纳为精评可以获得大量金币、积分和经验奖励哦!